We currently have an opening for a full time Digital Marketing Specialist. This position may be located in either our Atlanta (Norcross), GA office or our Charlotte, NC office.
Under the direction of, and reporting to, the Director of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for leading the execution and coordination of integrated and database marketing campaigns. These holistic campaigns include the development of integrated marketing tactics, such as websites, content plans, marketing automation, search engine optimization, PPC, analytics and other tactics as appropriate. The Digital Marketing Specialist will also utilize the company’s content management system and other tools, to help develop content, implement search engine best practices website, user-experience, marketing automation and analytics. Support and assist the Manager of Service Operations. Essential duties and Responsibilities include the following. This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as deemed necessary.
Campaign Management & Development
* Drive the creation and management of data-driven campaigns that include integrated marketing tactics, such as website development, content plans, marketing automation, search engine optimization, PPC, analytics, geo-targeted campaigns and other tactics as appropriate.
* Track results and identify trends within company data to ensure campaigns are focused on the most effective and successful activities to drive new business.
* Assist in development of content either first-hand or through utilizing existing internal and external resources.
* Provide technical analysis of web traffic, proactive monitoring and reporting of actionable insights on web performance and campaign performance. Analyze and monitor all digital advertising and marketing campaigns, and web traffic.
* Create reports and effectively communicate performance to the business.
* Collaborate with internal team and provide excellent customer service to increase the efficiency and effectiveness in achieving business goals.
* Maintain a thorough understanding of the latest trends with integrated/digital marketing and drives and innovates within the business.
* As dictated by the campaigns designed, the Digital Platform Specialist will drive the development and strategy around the targeted content while collaborating with the appropriate team members.
* Obtain a thorough understanding of landing page design and calls-to-action to convert traffic. This includes but not limited analysis, planning execution, A/B testing, experiments and learning.
* On a per campaign basis, perform keyword research and analysis, including competitive assessments. Monitor and manage specific keywords through various inputs within the business to increase ranking within search engine results as well as new pages/landing pages to improve keyword relevancy for organic and paid traffic.
* Plan and execute marketing automation campaigns to acquire, convert, and nurture target audience segments.
* Work within company’s Marketing Automation and CRM systems to develop, implement, and adjust campaign workflows that optimize the delivery of timely, relevant content across the buying process.
* Analyze, segment and leverage the contact database. Analyze performance of previous campaigns to test variables, modify structure, and always seek ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness of future campaigns.
* Manage complex timelines, provide status updates and report on performance metrics. Analyze ongoing campaigns.