Experience and Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel and possess a working knowledge of design software.
- Successfully perform work in a multi-project environment with interruptions and deadlines.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to manage a large work load on a consistent basis.
- Must have the ability to work well with others.
- Must have above average communication skills.
- Experience in the furniture or shelving industry a plus.
We are an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran. We are a drug-free workplace.