Experience and Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required;
- Six months to one year of prior work experience.
- Must enjoy client outreach and relationship building
- Willingness to make prospecting and follow up sales calls via
telephone, email, social media and in person
- Strong work ethic including ability to work unsupervised
- Passionate, motivated and HUNGRY TO SUCCEED
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to identify and qualify leads
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Strong skills using MS Office Suite, CRM software, social media
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some
out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. We are a